- There is a 1 adult to 3-4 child ratio for a more individualized learning environment.
- Activity centers can be more involved resulting in a higher level learning, more challenge, yet open-ended for ultimate learning for each child's needs.
- Parents can see their child in a learning environment, understand their educational needs and follow-up with further opportunities at home.
- Friendships that are shared by both parents and child are established and can be everlasting.
- Non-working parents or caregivers and their children get to enter the classrooms everyday together, check out the planned activities, so you can discuss happenings further later in the day.
- Parents become advocates with the teacher for the learning success of their child.
Spending quality one-to-one time with your young child when you are still allowed to be there the entire school day. PRICELESS!